Every small to mid-size business and not-for-profit organization wants to pay the least amount of taxes necessary to the federal, state, and local governments.
We believe that the best way to accomplish this is to be proactive in our communications and correspondence with our clients on a regular basis throughout the year. We would much rather receive a phone call or an email prior to you making a key business decision, such as purchasing real estate or possibly even a subsidiary to help grow your business, and be able to help you strategically plan for the transaction, than to find out after the fact. Staying in-tune with our clients is what makes our firm stand out from the ordinary accounting firms that may only have conversations with their clients once a year, which is usually just prior to the March and April 15th tax deadlines.
Evolve’s Business Tax Services Include the Following
- Federal and State income tax returns for all business entities — LLC’s, S-Corp’s, C-Corp’s, and Partnerships
- Federal and State Informational Returns for not-for-profit organizations
- Federal and State Payroll and related Unemployment Taxes
- Sales and Use Taxes
- Personal Income Tax returns
- IRS Audit Representation and Negotiations
- Tax Planning throughout the year for Business and Personal Income taxes
- Filing of Late, Multiple Year and Communications with IRS regarding such matters
At Evolve, we promote Tax Planning, NOT Tax Avoidance — we would like to keep our CPA licenses in good standing and keep you out of jail, so all of our tax planning strategies are 100% legal as interpreted under the guidelines of the IRS Code.
Remember, ALL of Evolve’s fees are predetermined up-front and FIXED, so you will NEVER receive any surprises when you open your bill!!!